Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oct 8, 2008 - 4:00pm During Flight

OMG! OMG! First Class again! Yay! We weren't going to get it but Tinlop knew someone on the flight so we got bumped up. Keke!!! Quite happy campers we are! 太上文太 is on the same flight but in economy keke. =p

This morning, I got up at 7:45am and got ready to leave. We did some last minute shopping at Tsz Wan Shan Shopping Plaza and picked up some snacks. I've held off the whole entire week on buying snacks and finally gave in LOL. We had a really tasty lunch of hot and sour 雲南米線. Sadly, 二嬸 paid again. =( I regret not bringing my camera out on the last day. I really thought I was only going to pick up last minute stuff and didn't think I would be taking any pictures! -_-"

I wanted to get some magazines too but Tinlop convinced me to get them later, and good thing he did! They were much cheaper at the airport. Not bad! I forgot that Sofia did remind me about that before I left. =p Tinlop's aunt is soooo nice! She took us all the way to the airport and waited for us to go through customs before she left.

I called 妙珠姨, 旭珠姨 and 阿嬸 to say I was leaving. Sandra, Maurice, Emmi and Joey all called me to say bye. So nice of them! Bye bye Hong Kong! I shall see you in 8 weeks! I miss everyone already... ai~ but I also miss my Hunhun so I'm excited to go home too. Yes, and I miss my MARMAR!!

I just ordered my lunch of a smoked halibut/salmon appetizer and a prawn/sole main. I hope they taste decent. =p

Here is the happy camper and her four-course lunch

No comments: