What luck I have today! I drove
out of my parking spot
before I noticed my flat tire. Freaking hell. So since this is the 2nd time I've changed my own flat, it only took me 40 minutes. Two people walked by me and one drove by without asking if I needed help =( but I probably looked like I knew what I was doing LOL. HOWEVER, jacking my car back down, I noticed my spare is kinda flat too!! Dammit!! It took me waaay too long before I gave up on putting my flat tire back in my trunk so right now it's just kinda sitting there. Not to mention that I left my tire lock on the spare wheel and I almost LOST IT!! >.< I had to circle the entire route back to my parking spot before I found it lying there on the concrete. OMG, if it dropped down into the sewer I would have been crying. Now my joints are all hurting, my finger nails are all black, I have to go get a pump and I have to find time to take my car into the shop to get the damn tire fixed. Freaking hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment