Whew! What a day! It all began this morning at 6:30am when I woke up. I turned on the AC as it was getting stuffy. Tinlop got up at 7:30am so we left for 灣仔 at around 8:15am. We stopped first at the McDonalds downstairs for breakfast but I didn't eat anything. For some odd reason, I don't always feel hungry. Maybe it's the air quality...it's waaay too stuffy in Hong Kong.

We took the 5C bus to
尖沙咀 and then took the ferry to 灣仔. Tinlop got his Smart ID thingy done and in the meantime, I managed to call Emmi and 太上文太. We may actually leave on the same flight next week. 旭珠姨姨 called and told me where to go for dinner so I made plans to meet up with her and a later-to-be-surprised 妙珠姨 for 6:30pm. After spending almost 45 minutes (only, haha) at the Immigration Centre, we walked down towards the 銅鑼灣 direction in attempts for wonton noodles. We got totally sidetracked and I picked up 笑傲江湖 and 連城訣, a jacket and cardigan for 阿姨 and a new notebook for diary #2.

So back enroute towards lunch and we sidetracked (again) and stopped at a place called 川居 for 雲南米線 instead. I had a 香菇肥牛沙爹米線 and a 凍檸茶. It cost $38 only and was huge! The noodles were really good, but a tad salty. After lunch, Tinlop headed off with his aunt to visit relatives so I walked over to CWB 時代廣場 and waited for Sandra to call. OMG it started to pour!! Apparently there's a T1 storm warning today.
While waiting for Sandra (funny I ALWAYS meet up with Sandra at Times Square), I picked up three eye shadows at Lane Crawford's Shiseido counter in a matter of 5 minutes flat. I proceeded to look for my EF580. Damn still around $3,300 to $3,500. -_-"
Sandra showed up eventually and we went to get a 燕窩蜂蜜芒果爽 (mango with bird spit drink) at 許留山. She took me to 7-11 to recharge my phone because it almost died on me. That cost $10 and was ready in half an hour. Then we went to 旺角 in hopes to buy my flash but nope, couldn't find the store that quoted $3,100. DAMN!!! So I picked up some undies for 文生 and a top for me, and David (Sandra's fiance) came to drive me to TST.
I met up with 妙珠姨 (she was very surprised indeed) and 旭珠姨 and had an 8-course 大閘蟹 meal at 鴻星. OMG it was sooo good! So filling!
K, I'm getting dizzy on this bus, so will continue later.
No comments:
Post a Comment