I left the house after Manling's phone call and called 文生 after getting on the bus enroute to 紅磡 to tell him about Joey's encounter. He was laughing LOL! We chatted for about 20 minutes and then he had to get back to his drinking at Charles' place.
I got down to 紅磡 at 10:00am and trekked over to 阿叔's shop. I'm surprised I still remember how to get there. Well, of course with directions from 妙珠姨. I got there just as 阿叔 was pulling in. What great timing! I kinda surprised him keke. We went for brunch at the 茶餐廳 across the street and I had a 奶油多 with a 凍檸茶.
Afterwards, I walked down to 廣盛 to get my ring fixed. Saw a couple of nice rings at the store and took pictures to show 文生. I was supposed to meet 旭珠姨 at noon so after taking a brief glance at all the cool toys that I wanted to buy at "Wonderful World" I had to scoot. I met up with Tinlop at Jordan and headed over to Mong Kok to meet up with 旭珠姨 and her friend so I could get the tickets to Taiwan. Unfortunately, we were half hour late >_< (I gotta stop doing that). We took quite some time to decide which hotel to book so after calling Vikki and Peggy to confirm hotel choice, I finally booked all the tickets and hotel at the same time.
旭珠姨 had reserved a table for lunch at 小肥羊 but since Tinlop was still full from lunch, 旭珠姨, her friend and I went to have lunch buffet ourselves while Tinlop went to shop. I wasn't very hungry myself so I had very little.
After lunch, 旭珠姨 left so Tinlop and I continued our shopping along Nathan Road enroute to more shopping at Mong Kok. Then it started pouring! Did we bring umbrellas? Uh, no. We ducked into a department store and I picked up 2 tops at Wanko. Finally the rain stopped so we continued to MK to get my flash and DVDs. I ended up buying the flash at Wing Shing and after one piece of 臭豆腐, we left MK to head home to shower before heading out to LKF to meet up with .... CINDY (小倩)!
We left LKF at 3:00am or so and wanted to get a foot massage in Wan Chai, but that didn't happen as they didn't have enough 師父's. I was so tired and drunk that we took a cab to Cindy's place in MK and crashed there until 5:00am. We then took a cab home and I went straight to bed at 5:30am and woke up again at 9:00am. Yes that's right, I haven't slept much on this trip at all LOL.
It's now pouring outside so I don't know if we're still gonna go to Lamma Island. Apparently it's Yellow Storm Warning today. It was T1 since we got here, but we managed to get a little bit of sun yesterday before it started pouring.


No comments:
Post a Comment