Hong Kong in October is so hot and humid. Today was overcast and 30C! OMG! My shirt was soaked in minutes. 二嬸 brought us from the airport to her place in 慈雲山. By the time we left the airport, it was already 2:45pm as our flight arrived late. So we rushed to change into something lighter and quickly went out to Tsim Sha Tsui to get Hong Kong Dollars exchanged. Afterwards we walked to Shum Shui Po to have dinner. As we were walking there, I called 旭珠姨 to surprise her, keke. =p We went to a restaurant called 金山 and had 椒鹽中尿皇、紅燒乳鴿、豉汁焗生蚝 and 腐乳炒通菜. Food was tasty but a tad salty.
After dinner, Tinlop's aunt left and we went to 恭和堂 to have 龜苓膏. Hong Kong 龜苓膏 is so much better! Then Tin and I walked to 旺角 to look at electronics and clothes. We picked up some really cheap masks at Mannings and I managed to get a couple of tops for 文生. My feet are sooo tired now.
I asked around about the EF580 flash and got price ranges from $3,180 to $3,390. I'm going to go back tomorrow to see if I can get a better deal. I'm meeting up with Sandra tomorrow after her interview and with a surprised 妙珠姨 and 旭珠姨 at 7:00pm for 大閘蟹. Mmmm, yum yum. I've been dreaming for juicy 大閘蟹 for the longest time!! The first time I came to Hong Kong in 2003, 妙珠姨 brought me to 西貢 for 大閘蟹 but it wasn't in season, so I've been looking forward to having it this time around!
I called Mom when I was at Langham Place and called 文生 at work while coming home tonight and despite ringing the bell at the right bus stop, the dumb driver passed our stop so we had to circle back. -_-" My aching feet!!


No comments:
Post a Comment