Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oct 1, 2008 - 2:55pm During Flight

I forgot my camera has a time stamp. -_-"

I just woke up from my nap of 3 hours. Nice nap I had! Woke up like 5 times to drink water though...it's so dry! Although Tinlop is sitting next to me, we can't really talk much because he's actually "behind" me. (3:02pm)

(4:43pm) Woke up again from another nap and will now snack on pasta salad, petite cakes and cranberry soda. The pasta salad was good and the grilled chicken was not dry as I expected. The cakes however, were tres dry...eek! and sweet! At this point, cranberry soda was my friend! (4:45pm)

(6:30pm) After snacking on my pasta, I decided to browse through the movie listings and discovered Get Smart! I really liked watching the reruns of this 60's sitcom when I was a kid so I decided to give it a shot. So just when I was gonna say "Get Smart! is pretty good and funny!", there was a problem with the system and they cut my movie short. -_-" Right at the climax. Poopie.

(9:00pm) Piggy (me) woke up again and guess what? Snack time again! This time I sneaked into the back pantry and asked for something different. So I'm having wraps and pretzels. It's so funny, the flight attendant tried to give me more of those nasty petite cakes and when I told her I didn't want any, she was like: "Why doesn't anyone like these?" So I responded: "They're not very good..." LOL. So I ended up with my wraps, two bags of pretzels and one Fruit and Nut bar. Of course, had to have my cranberry soda! I'm trying really hard to stay away from the cup noodles (they serve those in real bowls up here, and in their original paper cups in the back kekeke) but I must say I was tempted for some. The wraps were kinda soggy, but still quite tasty. I liked the roasted veggie one best.

Only four more hours until Hong Kong! Sleeping in 1st class makes this 15hr flight so much better!! =p

No comments: