I'm liking 1st class more and more by the second! I love how they serve you like you're in a restaurant. Napkins, table cloth, tray liner (cloth), salt and pepper shakers; the works again! The flight attendant actually placed my napkin on my lap for me! Keke!
I'm enjoying my appetizer of grilled shrimp (slightly salty), potatoes and bell peppers on spring mix salad, multigrain roll, and a glass of chardonnay. Wow, I can get used to this! My main course of fried scallops arrived with broccoli, lotus root and rice with mango sauce. The scallops are okay but broccoli is tasteless and mushy. The rice is edible, but the plate was so hot that it made 飯焦.
I'm so tired now. Probably the lack of sleep catching up with me. I'm falling asleep eating. LOL! Here's to some gourmet cheese! I chose two types of four. I got the harder ones as I love hard stinky cheeses. Well, the two cheeses I got weren't stinky at all, but had a nice flavour to it that goes great with the red grapes. Funny the cheese was better than the main course. The fruit dish consisted of watermelon, pineapple, kiwi, honeydew and cantaloupe. The fruits were all ripe and sweet!!


No comments:
Post a Comment