After a quick bite, Tinlop and I continued our shopping in Hong Hum and visited 阿叔 to use his internet. =p Then 阿叔 offered to drive us to Temple Street so we hitched a ride. When I got out of the car, I looked to see that there were no cars on both sides of the street. I turned around to grab bags from Tinlop and when I turned back, I got honked at and almost got run over! OMG! Geez! Where the hell did that car come from?!?! I still can't get over my uncle laughing at me though. -_-"
We walked around and concluded that >HKD2,000 to get your 八字 read was just to much so we decided to leave. I did however, manage to pick up a whole bunch of keychains to bring back as souvenirs though. They're quite cute and they come in pairs.
After getting home, I tried packing and realized that OMG, the Rement stuff is waaay too bulky. Just barely fit everything. So now I gotta get the Wai Yuen Tong stuff and then I'm done my shopping.
Right now I'm listening to Joey's show on RTHK so I guess he's back from Australia.
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment