Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oct 4, 2008 - 1:53am Tinlop 二嬸屋企

I just finished showering and now listening to Joey's radio show 『有冇搞錯』 on RTHK.

So our 8-course dinner consists of 燕窩蛋白燴翅、鴻圖野菌炒鮑魚粒、炭燒腩肉伴口水豆腐、生拆蟹粉小籠包、飄香臘味蒸糯米飯、金沙麻沙糍、紫米露、廿年花彫皇. OMG so full! Of course, why and how can I forget the 大閘蟹 x 3! THREE! 每位3隻, 兩皇一后, 五両大蟹! So so good! It only cost HKD298 per person. We also ordered 海棠炒野菌, so 9 courses! So full!


After dinner, 妙珠姨 had to leave, so 旭珠姨 and I went down to the harbour to take pics of the water. Too bad the building lights went off one by one as I was taking the pics. -_-" Funny, this Belgian guy came over to 搭訕 LOL! If he didn't give me pointers and tips on taking my pics, I would have thought he was up to something. So talkative that one.

旭珠姨 left shortly after me taking mediocre pics of the harbourfront at about 11:15pm so I SMS'd Joey. He was surprised as everyone else at me being in Hong Kong keke. Since he has a radio show from midnight until 2:00am, he said he'll call back. I was getting bored at TST so I headed home (and borrowed a washroom at the Sheraton Hotel enroute, LOL) on the 5C bus and almost slept past my stop! Good thing I left when I did because I ended up taking the 2nd last bus =p keke.

Now I'm waiting for Joey's call (2:07am)

(9:15am) OMG, came home from Joey's place at 6:00am! He called last night after getting off work at 廣播道 and suggested he come pick me up and I jumped at the offer. We had a long chat and caught up with stuff over the years. Now I'm going to call 文生 and then head out to 紅磡. Manling just called for Tinlop but he left with his aunt already to I just took Manling's clothing order. Haha!

No comments: