Monday, October 6, 2008

Oct 6, 2008 - 6:11pm Cafe de Coral 大家樂 in 紅磡

OMG! I'm spending too much money! Current tally is HKD $26,000 in 5 days. OMG! Even without Peggy's flash and the tickets to Taiwan, it still comes to over HKD $14,000! =(

This morning I woke up at 8:30am and left before 10:00am to walk down to Wong Tai Sin. Tinlop and I got our 簽s and Tinlop got his fortune read. Apparently, he would have four kids eventually. Tinlop 加油喇! LOL!

Afterwards, we went to Festival Walk 又一城 and finally bought my Armani cosmetics. Geez, for such a big name, they don't have that many counters/stores in Hong Kong. Go figure. We had lunch at 板前 kaiten sushi. It was yum! We didn't have that much food....keke....


Then we headed down to 紅磡 and I bought a whole bunch of Rement toys including my sought-after 回転寿司. We ran into a Wing Lung Bank with 15 minutes before closing and finally got more cash. I picked up my ring and now I'm sitting in a 大家樂 waiting for Tinlop to get his cakes (dessert) from 美心.

No comments: