After another day out, I still didn't get my Wai Yuen Tong. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow and if I don't get it, I'll pick it up next time I'm here.
I got up at 8:00am again today and left with Tinlop and 二嬸 for Jordan in the morning. We walked into Kowloon Park and then headed to Harbour City. OMG! So many boutiques of brand names here! I saw a Vivienne Westwood bag that I really liked but it was $6,000!! Yikes! After some more pics of the harbour, 阿叔 picked me up and we went 飲茶 at the mall under the Arc de Triomphe building in TST. The food was okay, but pretty expensive though. Edmund is still a little brat in my opinion. -_-"
After lunch we went to visit 阿嫲. She lost a bit of weight, still can't see, can't hear but once we got talking, she started chatting animatedly! Went on and on about how Alan is brainless for not getting married. LOL!
After we left 何文田, we went to 沙田. Today is 重陽節 and omg, there were so many people at 寶福山! The smoke was really irritating and I smelled like bbq all day. Not to mention it felt like I smoked two packs in an hour. My lungs were crying!
As always, we went to the Shatin Shopping Centre after 寶福山 and boy did it change. Massive renovations made this shopping mall more westernized. Did I mention that Starbucks has successfully invaded Hong Kong? I hardly recognized it. Nothing was really appealing there so we left for 九龍城 at 5ish and had 潮州 fare. Actually I wanted Thai, but 阿叔 said: "泰國嘢時時都有得食喇, 我帶你去食潮州嘢啦!" Actually, the 3 times I was in Hong Kong, 阿叔 had brought me to have 潮州菜 every time. LOL! I didn't have the heart to break it to him. =p We had 潮州凍蟹、滷水拼盤、some cold fish、another fish with 酸菜 (I guess they forgot I'm not a fan of cooked fish LOL)、芥菜、潮州粥、椰汁雪蛤膏. Geez, that cold crab was HKD800 alone! The whole dinner came to a little short of HKD1,200. I'd rather have German food at Stanley again. I must say I liked the goose intestines that were in the 滷水拼盤. Sure can't beat goose intestines!!

阿叔 and 阿嬸 left after dinner and I met up with Tinlop to go to LKF to meet up with Emmi, her boyfriend Paul, Maurice and Sandra. We went to this restaurant/bar called Azure at the top of the LKF hotel. Damn, their stuff was expensive! The food presentation was definitely nice, but I didn't like how they harass you to pay the bill before your food/beverage consumption. Emmi's boyfriend is kinda cute and quite charming hehe. Lucky her la!

We left LKF and got home at 12:45am. I texted Joey to see if he has time to meet before I leave and then off I went to pack, shower and figure out why HKD $100 disappeared yesterday. I got an SMS at 2:45am from Joey so I called him and we chatted for a few minutes. I didn't want to wake anyone so I spoke in the hallway outside. LOL~
Anyway, I go figure out what to declare and then go to sleep.



No comments:
Post a Comment