Friday, January 11, 2013

T-4!

Only four more days before CLM flies to Hong Kong!  Wah!

A week ago, I found out AC was having a seat sale and combined with Tinlop's discount code, I managed to score tickets (that were supposed to be $1,800+ as per end of December when I last checked) for $1,257!  If only I had booked a few hours earlier, we could have gotten the tickets for almost $100 less.  Aiya, and two days before the sale ended the seats to HK were all gone already.  Yikes!  Unfortunately, 文生 couldn't get time off so he'll miss CLM's first birthday as well as our anniversary.  Yes, my bad and horrible timing.  :(  We will Skype on the day of and celebrate when we come back.  Promise!

I'm so excited!

Photobucket
I hope the Ultimate Dinosaurs exhibit is still on when I come back from HK.  Wanna see the Futalognkosaurus in action.
Now try saying that three times fast.  Foo-what?  Never mind.

I was texting back and forth with Edward the other day and the following conversation made me LOL:

Ed: So Curtis first bday in HK?
Me: Yup, haha.  How's that for a birthday present huh?  Lol
Ed: He's too young to appreciate it... he might be more excited if you give him an avocado

lol...so true...

No comments: