3:06am, in bed still, after writing yesterday's post
I noticed some patches of hives while in Macau and I hoped and wished that it was a one time thing but it came back! I'm so itchy but good thing I brought my Benedryl. I don't wanna take it because I don't want to be a walking zombie but if the hives get worse or don't go away soon, I may have to give in. This sucks...
 |
| I've officially lost count of the number of times we've gone dimsum |
This morning we went out for guess what? Dimsum again. I swear my aunt doesn't get sick of it. I'm so dimsum'd out it's not even funny. Afterward, we went to the travel agency to get final details of our Taiwan tour and then proceeded out to Shum Shui Po to pick up some travel adapters, phone cases, iPhone docks (guess what souvenirs Mario and Danny are getting, lol), Galaxy Tab cases for work and some cables. We started off at Apliu Street, but I couldn't find what I was looking for so 妙珠姨 suggested we go to 黃金商場 to try my luck. Lo and behold, the building was filled with counter after counter of computers parts, PlayStations, Wii's, phone stuff, iPhone accessories, hard drives. You name the geeky stuff, they have it.
 |
| Very impressive work of sand art, only in MK I tell ya... |
 |
| I was soooo looking forward to this! |
 |
| Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... Look at that teardrop! LOL~ |
 |
| I actually wanted to have 大家樂 hot pot but CLM wasn't exactly cooperating, poopie! |
At around 6ish, we finally left and walked down to Mong Kok to wander the ladies market and eat street junk food. Mom got tired soon from all the walking so we grabbed a quick dinner at Cafe de Coral and took the MTR back home. CLM didn't sleep until 1am so I didn't finish packing for Taiwan until after 2am. Add an hour of blogging and now I'm down to only 3.5 hrs of sleep before I need to get up again. Only now I think my entire back's covered in hives because I'm so itchy. Maybe I should take a Benedryl.
Did I mention this sucks? (3:26am)
 |
| Holding on to his dear life on the super crowded MTR |
No comments:
Post a Comment