Thursday, January 10, 2013

Minimalist

Here's to a brand new start to Project 365!  I'm so happy that I kept up and finished last year's P365 and although some weeks were completely CLM dominated (well, he was the subject of most my life last year, lol), I'm pretty satisfied with most of my pages.

This year, I think I'm going to take on a different approach to scrapping the photos.  Inspired by "one little word", which seem to be all the rave in blogsphere these days, I'm going to stick with mine: minimal.  After all, less = more a lot of the times.  So, I will stick with simple layouts, simple embellishments and minimal flare but still lots of journalling (or I shall try, lol).

With my OLW in mind, I finished my P365 cover page in record time!

Photobucket
My one little word:  MINAMAL

Hopefully I can finish scrapping my first two weeks soon.  I don't want to fall behind!

No comments: