Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blogger For Android, You Failed Me

7:35am Hong Kong time, during flight
Blogger, are you kidding me? I made no changes and all of a sudden you turn my post into html AND screw up my formatting? You suck!

Nine and a half more hours to go... (7:55am)

11:08am Hong Kong time, during flight
Finally! I was starving! 10pm Toronto time and just had a "I don't know if it's lunch or dinner" kind of a meal. This time, I had CLM with me until Mr Man's mom finished her meal so I was just purely watching people eat, salivating and trying so hard to keep CLM's hands to himself. Poor guy hasn't peed much since his diaper change in Vancouver 9 hours ago. So while waiting to eat and trying to keep him occupied, I bit up pieces of ice and gave it to him. Lol, he seem to like it! I chose pasta instead of rice and actually it wasn't too bad. I'm sure it had everything to do with the fact that I was starving. I wonder if I could ask for seconds? I'm still hungry. (11:15am)

4:24pm, flight in decent to Hong Kong
Finally, the end of the flight is near. Curtasee "napped" for 3 hours (should be his normal bedtime :( sigh) and woke up just as they were serving noodles and sandwiches. Well, since he was having one of his I can't get back to sleep moments, I had to postpone my noodles. After he settled down and completely woke up, I asked for my cup noodle. Do not deprive me of my noodles! Lol! Especially when I'm sleep deprived and hungry. (4:28pm)

No comments: