4:51am, at home in bed
It was a little chilly today according to the weather report but by the time we left for Tsuen Wan at 10:45am, it had gotten warmer. Had a quick brunch at 翠華 as I refused to go dimsum again today before heading out to Hung Hom again to get those lucky envelopes printed for Greenpark. In other words, I kinda wasted an entire morning waiting for the printer to get me a draft for approval. While waiting, I grabbed a snack of chestnuts (mm, so good), and had lunch with 阿叔 at a Thai restaurant before finally finalizing the design with the printer. It was 4 pm already so we made our way over to Causeway Bay and walked around Sogo before meeting up with 妙珠姨 and 旭珠姨 for dinner at とん吉 for yummy, but kinda expensive tonkatsu. Oh so juicy, oh so crispy and oh so good. Would have been better if CLM didn't fidget and complain the entire time though.
It was a little chilly today according to the weather report but by the time we left for Tsuen Wan at 10:45am, it had gotten warmer. Had a quick brunch at 翠華 as I refused to go dimsum again today before heading out to Hung Hom again to get those lucky envelopes printed for Greenpark. In other words, I kinda wasted an entire morning waiting for the printer to get me a draft for approval. While waiting, I grabbed a snack of chestnuts (mm, so good), and had lunch with 阿叔 at a Thai restaurant before finally finalizing the design with the printer. It was 4 pm already so we made our way over to Causeway Bay and walked around Sogo before meeting up with 妙珠姨 and 旭珠姨 for dinner at とん吉 for yummy, but kinda expensive tonkatsu. Oh so juicy, oh so crispy and oh so good. Would have been better if CLM didn't fidget and complain the entire time though.
Took a red bus home after and even when I was extra careful and mindful of my belongings, we lost one of Cur's shoes. Poopie.
What a not so eventful day. Damn, getting old. (5:08 am)
![]() |
| I absolutely REFUSED to have dimsum again today. Then I got attitude all morning, lol. |
![]() |
| What 細V describes as "從未如此鬆化過" 的炸豬扒 |
![]() |
| Look who passed out on the bus |






No comments:
Post a Comment