This morning I woke up at 7:30am and because I was so tired, stayed in bed until 7:45am. I was kinda pissed off this morning (at Dianna for writing so hard, she dented the cover of this book) but once I got here my mood was elevated. This place is quiet, pleasant and full of Chinese culture. I recognize some sets that were used in 鄭板橋. Well, this place was quiet, until they unloaded the bus here =(. It's located in Kowloon City at the Lok Fu MTR station and then 5 minutes by bus. I think we're gonna go Wong Tai Sin afterwards. (11:00am)
Walked over to 猴王廟 at 12:00pm and spent about half hour there taking pics. We were going to leave for Wong Tai Sin when we saw a chrysanthemum exhibition and stopped to take pics. We are currently waiting for our lunches at a food court inside Jusco. I hope my 泡菜牛肉烏冬 tastes good.
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment