Woke up later today at 8:30am. Spent some time writing postcards. Just got "lectured" on "careful of fan ban electronics". (10:40am)
(7pm ish?) Left house at 11:30am to go tea at a restaurant downstairs. The kids are still driving me nuts. After lunch, took the bus (van) to Mong Kok "Woman Street" and bought some clothes. I got a 椰青 for $5. OMG it was sooo good! Sweet, refreshing and LOTS of drinking. Walked forever and stopped by 阿叔's place via taxi. Dropped off the bags and went out again. Went over to West Kowloon Traffic HQ and took pics. Then went to try 車仔麵. Mmm, yum... I had 白菜仔, 豬皮 and curry fishballs on 米線. It was very spicy and very good.
Trotted over to buy more clothes and CDs/DVDs. I'm starting to get worried that I won't have money to last the stay. I'm afraid I've already used half of my spending money and I've only been here 3 days! Not good.
After that, we went to buy piano books. I went to Eddie's and found a Sammi and an Andy book. I asked if these people had Hacken and they told me he never had a book. Of course, when I went over to Parsons they said yes! The NERVE! I got 點'd; pissed off. So the copy they had was ripped up so we had to go to another mall for a new one. At the other mall, I picked up a Doraemon Uno for Sandra. Too bad they don't have the life-sized 飛行棋. Oh well... Now I'm waiting at the shop to hitch a ride home with 叔.
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment