Friday, December 12, 2003

Dec 12, 2003 - 8:30am MTR

Left the house at 8:10am and took the shuttle bus to MTR station. 14 minutes later arrived at Tsuen Wan station. The driver took a different route today (rush hour?). Scared me! Thought I took the wrong bus! Didn't want to get lost this early! Meeting Dianna at Central. Hope today will be more eventful (8:33am).

Got to HSBC headquarters at around 8:45am and didn't see Dianna. Walked across the street to take pics and then saw a big big Christmas tree! Saw Dianna and yelled across the street. She ignored me... =p Went to McDonald’s to have hot cakes, pineapple pudding and Coke with Thai hot sauce. Funky Pudding. The margarine was imprinted with the McDonald’s logo! When we left, I got up to throw out my garbage and this girl rushed over to throw out my garbage for me and almost tripped! I keep forgetting that people in Hong Kong don’t throw out and return their trays like we do. Almost got the girl in crap! LOL!

No comments: