Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Dec 17, 2003 - 1:08am Home

After going back to Tung Chung (we passed by a police station and a fire station - damn), we went into the mall there to look around. I went to 優の良品 and bought more snacks! I think I'll be okay bringing them all back...I think =p. We then went to Olympic subway station, got off and went to dinner. We had yummy crunchy roast pork, garlic bak choi and broccoli, lobster with 伊麵, a crappy crab dish (couldn't separate shell from crab), fish, prawns with egg that was a little salty, pigeon, and HUGE 賴尿蝦s! Then Dianna's nephew took us back to the MTR station and we took pics at Olympian 2 (condo). I went back to Tsuen Wan and took a roller coaster home. OMG, I swear I thought the van would flip! Made plans with Dianna to go see stuff in Wong Tai Sin tomorrow. I hope to develop some more film.

No comments: