Saturday, December 13, 2003

Dec 13, 2003 - 1:05am Home

I'm sooo tired! After the snack at the Peak, Dianna and I went into the Galleria to do some looking. Nothing is really appealing, only stuffs to rip 鬼佬's off. I bought a Pepsi for Sofay @ Park n Shop and took some more pics then left to go back down.

We met up with Dianna's cousins and had dinner. They're really nice people. Talkative and outgoing and of course the 13 year old son (of Akin 健哥) is smart, witty and polite. Her other cousin 阿倫 ended up buying me 炒慄子 (only $10!) and his co-worker paid for dinner in 荔枝角. We had curry! Of course I was thinking about Poo and Sofia! The curry was really good! We had curry beef brisket, curry mutton, curry prawns, curry oxtail, curry fish, curry mangoes, this bruschetta/flatbread thingy and the plasticine-tasting ice cream. Of course you can tell I didn't really like dessert. =p Despite 6 dishes of curry, the sauces were ALL different. Very impressive and yum!

Over dinner, Dianna was complaining about her camera and we were talking about digital cameras then cell phones. 阿倫哥 suggested we go to 旺角 to look at stuff so we took a bus. Wow, it's busy! It was 9:00pm and it looked like Boxing Day morning! I ended up buying Mui's phone and then taking a taxi from Tsuen Wan MTR because the last shuttle left at 8:45pm. Poor 倫哥 had to take me home, then go home himself and then pay for it all. I feel bad! I told him I'd buy him a drink and go karaoke.

I couldn't believe the abundance of the same store on one street. In two blocks, I saw four, that's FOUR Broadways (electronic store)! Talk about direct competition with yourself! Well, then again, maybe it's owned by the same person. Finally got home at about 11:45pm and woke up the house. That was bad. Very bad and not good.

Well, I need to write some postcards, otherwise people won't get them until I get back!

No comments: