Sunday, December 14, 2003

Dec 14, 2003 - 11:05am In Car

Woke up later today at around 9:00am. Mom called and I was yapping with Mui too. Have so many stories to tell but can't. Poopie. Today, we're supposed to go meet up with grandma and 姑姐 for tea. Yay, I'm starving. (11:15am)

Just had lunch at Zen@又一城 again. It was okay. Wanted to see if I can pick up a digital camera but no free memory card. Saw this Miss Hong Kong (寇紅萍) at the restaurant. Apparently, she's the boss of Zen. Now, we're en route to grandma's. I thought we were going to eat with her, but nope.

Anyway, these kids are so violent and rude! The young one still won't talk to me, but the older one will talk only when he's interested in what I have to say. How annoying. Oh well, I'm free tomorrow!

No comments: