Monday, December 15, 2003

Dec 15, 2003 - 3:30am Home (on ICQ)

Still chatting with Poo...

We went to this shopping mall in Shatin and I bought a digital camera at Broadway. Got a free 64MB memory card, Astro Boy wallet, Kodak carry case...not bad. HOWEVER! When I went to pay for the camera with my Visa, they told me I had to wait 30 minutes so they can call the card centre in Toronto to check my card. The nerve! I basically said *!#& that and paid cash. Decreasing cash flow! Bad!

Then I went to 仙跡岩 to get a tea. I was kinda disappointed. The tapioca was undercooked and the green apple tea had no tea flavour. Cost me $23 too! Poooopie! Oh well. Oh yeah, not to mention they had this mug/warming thingy for $59 and it comes with a free drink. I was going to get that but they ran out! The nerve!

After that, we went to Tai Wai to have pigion, goose, goose intestines, abalone and chicken congee, clams and garlic choy sum. Sorry Mui, I forgot my camera. The goose was very crispy but fat; the pigeon was yum; the intestines were crunchy. Everything was good!

The two brats are talking to me now (with probing) but the little one told me to 死開 tonight. I was not impressed. I was bugging him while he was trying to play his online games.

After dinner, we went home (叔 took a wrong turn and the kids dissed him) and had 楊枝甘露. Yum!! =p Chunks of mango, bits of pomelo, lots of tapioca, all in a soup of mango juice...mmm...yum! After dessert, I called Sunday to see why my phone didn't work and got it working. Then chatted with 阿嬸 for 40 minutes, Dianna called, Georgianna called and chatted and yapped. Spent 2 hours ICQing with Poo and wondering if he really went to Mars when I taught him stuff. Well, tired ---> sleep.

No comments: