Friday, December 12, 2003

Dec 12, 2003 - 12:53am Home

Waiting for Poo to go online. Poooopie! I'm so tired!

After we had tea at Zen, we went to Red Earth and picked up way too much stuff. Then we went to Mexx. Boy the stuff there was expensive. I went to Clinique and stuff there was expensive. Took a couple of pictures in the mall and 阿嬸 wanted to leave so we left.

We took the MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui and went to the LV store. The place was a mad house. As if there is no tomorrow and stuff was free. After all, you are paying $2,000 for a change purse, $5,000 for a wallet and like, these people were just buying away! The salespeople are snobs. They don't have enough people to serve the bus load of China women and they don't care if you're going to walk away! Sheesh!

After that fiasco, we took a bus to Hung Hom and landed in my aunt's favourite jewelry store. Looked at some stuff and ended up with a necklace and a bangle. Pretty neat stuff. Although not as original as Just Gold, but definitely a lot cheaper.

Tried on some glasses at Optical 88, sucked. Then went and bought photo albums at this store. Wow, the salesperson was "hard-selling" like crazy! Didn't fall for much except the negative album, but hey, it is neat. We then went to this store and bought a pair of pants and a jacket for $120! OMG, that's like $60 per piece! Imagine that! Well, there was another pair of pants I liked but they didn't have my size. Poopie. Oh yeah, and the pair I bought was XL. I was floored! Before that, I had a 雪梨茶. It was good ^.^

After the shopping, we went to 叔's shop and waited for him to drive us home. Had dinner, took a shower, called Serene and Dianna and now I'm totally beat. Still waiting for Poo to go online, but nope, not on. Sleeping soon.

No comments: