
What's summer's end without a trip to the CNE? This year, the garbage-eating, mole-whacking, air show-watching 7-hour day was spent with 文生, Peggy, Edwin and 太上文太. We managed to find free parking on King Street and got down to the CNE grounds at around noon. The airshow promptly started at 1:00pm but I'm not much of a fan.
I am a fan of WHACK-A-MOLE!!
I haven't whacked moles in too many years! Every time I tell people I'm a mole-whacking champion, no one ever believes me. Of course not until I win. Haha! Well, this year, I had to whack twice because I got a little rusty =p but here is my prize!!

After the mole-whacking, some bowling ball-rolling and some ice cream waffle-eating, we headed over to Ontario Place to check out this year's Lantern Festival. They're pretty but not quite as nice as the first year's. We were going to stay for the lights to come on, but we all got too tired. We left around 7:30pm and headed to Congee Queen for dinner and of course since I was so hungry, ordered a whole table full of food!
No comments:
Post a Comment