Life is full of dilemmas! I guess that's what makes life exciting. Excitement is exactly what I've been lacking in the last little while. So just when I thought the excitement won't come until December when I actually head to 東方之珠, Tinlop called me today and told me he wants to go to Hong Kong on October 1st. How exciting!! I actually feel excited for him because he hasn't been back to HK for so long and he wanted to go back since he started his flight attendant job back in March. But I wouldn't be half as excited if he didn't invite me to go!!!
So now I have a dilemma. To go or not to go? That is the question. Hamlet was truly obsessed with whether or not he wanted to commit suicide with his 34-line soliloquy, and now I'm totally preoccupied with whether or not I want to spend the next week in HK. I'd probably be able to give you more than 34 lines of reasons on why I want to go to HK too. The biggest part of my dilemma is whether I want to spend the extra airfare plus 八達通 plus food expense 保守估計 totalling approximately $600CAD. Yes, it'll only cost me that much to go to HK for the week!! Going with Tinlop, I'd be paying either $281.60, $353.70, $356.50 or $428.60 for airfare depending on whether or not we can get direct flights to and from HK. If we connect in Vancouver it'll be the pricier end. If I wasn't going to HK in 10 weeks, I'd pack my bags right now, no questions asked.
If Tinlop had asked me last week, I would have been kicking myself as my passport was due to arrive on October 1st (but I wouldn't have been placed in this predicament). However, my passport arrived early as it was already in my concierge mailroom since last Wednesday. So hence my dilemma now! I can always save the $600+ to spend in December, or go now and surprise a whole whackload of people. Not to mention bring back a Speedlite that I can play with before the new year.
What to do? What to do? 有冇人幫到我揸個主意?
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


2 comments:
No. Save. Decided. :P
Cos I want more than 一啖和牛...
$600 = 30啖和牛
$600 = 多一支鏡頭
And only 10 more weeks!!!!
Don't you have to factor in the fact that you will have to take no pay leave from work?
But then, that's 2 more weeks in hk with tin-lop.. very very tempting... :D
Post a Comment