Saturday, August 30, 2008

Scallops in a Half Shell, Scallop Power!

文生 and I saw some live scallops today at 兆豐 and since I was craving them since 雲景樓 two weeks ago (they are $7.50 plus tax EACH), I bought four of them to make at home! The four scallops cost:

Yes, four (4) of them cost that much

Ooooh, they were soooo good! Fresh scallops are so good. Fresh anything is good actually.

So we were wondering what we should have with our scallops and we thought: T-bone steak! Surf and turf! So off we go to Dominion to pick up two t-bone steaks that we threw on the BBQ downstairs. Did I mention the two 16oz t-bones cost less than the scallops? So with a little bit of salad, our dinner looked like this:

To get a feel for how big these things were, this is me and my gimongous scallop:


1 comment:

細V said...

Holy cow that's a big scallop!