Tuesday, September 30, 2008

失眠 = 冇胃口

My recent lack of sleep must have something to do with my suppressed appetite. I've gone two nights now with hardly any sleep and two days without breakfast/lunch (mind you, I normally don't have breakfast anyway). Thank goodness for the 爭霸 DVD's that I still haven't finished =p.

I circle back to why I'm lacking sleep and came up with two possible reasons: bubble tea at 10pm with Maurice on Sunday night might have something to do with it; my HK dilemma (which I kinda solved with flipping a coin).

So this is me in the last 48hrs: BBT --> 1.5 hrs sleep --> no lunch --> Coke --> 3.5 hrs sleep --> no lunch again --> now.

Wonder if I'll sleep tonight...highly doubt it.

1 comment:

細V said...

So what's your verdict on your coin flipping?

And did you end up eating dinner tonight? :P