Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Real Time Off

What a relaxing day it was yesterday. The sun was out so I had pulled back my blinds in the living room to let in all the wonderful juice of the sun. I got up quite lazily at 11am and made 早餐 A for two, which 文生 and I happily (and peacefully) ate before he went back to his studies.

Me: 今日我為你准備嘅早餐 A...
文生: 即係午餐 A啦...
Me: 又即係常餐 A. 咁你食唔食呀?!
文生: 食.

Brunch was actually 牛油多丶 煎雙蛋丶火雞腸仔通粉 so ya, typical 茶餐廳 fare, but at home. Over a live broadcast one of my favourite RTHK radio shows 有冇攪錯. Relaxing indeed. It's not often we get to spend an actual holiday at home, not running around doing errands or shopping for groceries.

After polishing off the food, I got started on my 3.5-hour cleaning regime. With 輕談淺唱不夜天 blaring in the background, I cleaned both bathrooms, wiped down all the mirrors, scrubbed the kitchen sink, wiped down the cupboards, selectively cleaned the baseboards (yes, only selectively, LOL), vacuumed and Swiffered places where the Roomba couldn't reach, cleaned the Roomba, wiped down all the appliances, and even cleaned my spice rack! All by myself while 文生 studied. So satisfying to see a clean home! Love it!!!

With me being such a good girl, 文生 agreed to go out for an early dinner at Inatei! What a great day it was yesterday!

1 comment:

可可 said...

Sounds like a very perfect day to me! Now I am craving for breakfast A too.