Feb.3 – 10:29am Toronto time (con't)
Sigh, here marks the end of another happy HK trip! Once again, I find myself missing HK already. The mini vacation was definitely relaxing as I no longer need to rush around to get things done.
I was quite winged last night from all the alcohol chopping since I didn’t really have dinner -_-“ so when we were done, I just crashed. Which was a big mistake, because I woke up with such a nasty headache this morning it wasn’t even funny.
I finished my packing and waited for Tinlop to wake up before calling Sandra to meet up and do a quick exchange of items. Well it was supposed to be quick, but wasn’t quite so. 阿叔 and 阿嬸 waited at 潮江春 in 荃灣 while Tinlop and I went all the way to 黃大仙 to get Meishan’s DVD off Sandra. Needless to say they were quite impatient since it took us an hour to get back!
After dimsum, we went to the airport directly and now we’re halfway home! Only one whiny kid on this flight, but whiny nonetheless. Sigh…
Having that headache still, I only ate the mashed potatoes and cucumber daikon salad but skipped the beef for lunch and slept until little missy the isle over decided to wail her little head off. Not able to sleep anymore, I decided to catch up on my blogging! (11:00am)
(5:04pm) Wow, our ride has been pretty bumpy today! At least the kiddie didn’t cry much more afterward. That or I passed out good! All I did was sleep because I was so tired. Cracked open an eye long enough to have the cup noodle and sandwich snack and was out cold again. Keke, piggy! I just finished breakfast with congee, 3 pieces of fruit (dragonfruit, papaya, watermelon) and half a roll with jam. Only an hour left and we’re home! (5:09pm)
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment