Despite being a crappy weekend weather-wise, I actually enjoyed it quite a bit! 文生 decided he needed half a weekend off so we took some time to actually go out and enjoy each others' company. For the first time since probably Christmas, we went on a date! OMG! Giddy! It was raining pathetically all day on Saturday so that was grocery day. Hmm, I can't remember how long 文生 hasn't gone grocery shopping with me... That was followed by dinner at Fin Izakaya. This time, when having the blow-torched mackerel, I remembered to ask for the brand of this baby that will soon arrive as an addition to my kitchen. Keke...
Fast forward to Sunday and we actually went to see a MOVIE. The last movie I saw was Angels and Demons and that was wait... May 2009?!?! Equipped with Gravol, barf bag and free movie passes for 2 (along with 2 ginormous drinks and a popcorn), I was all set to see my first 3D movie! OMG, I'm pathetic, LOL. All we had to pay was $6 to "upgrade" the pass for the 3D movie and we chose to see Gnomeo and Juilet. It was pretty cute and thanks to the Gravol, no barfy!! Kwahahaha!
The movie ended at 8pm and since 文生 was still full from lunch, we decided to head home to have a light dinner instead of eating out again. Snuggled up on the couch and finished the last few episodes of 隔離七日情 before calling it a night. Hah.... this is the life! (拍拖 life, that is!)
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


1 comment:
Nice! Having 拍拖 life once in a while is great. :) and congrats on not throwing up watching a 3D movie. 文生 can finally watch more 3D movies from now on. :)
Post a Comment