Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pamper and Relax Day!

Feb. 2 – 2:49am (con'd)
Today was quite a relaxing day as I didn’t do much. I still got up at 8:00am but took my sweet little time to get out of the house. Tinlop and I initially left at 10:30am to check out the Garden factory store downstairs. After browsing for no more than 5 minutes, we left and went to the souped up Park n Shop (now called International) to nose around before stopping at a nearby 茶餐廳 to have breakfast. We rushed to put in our order and made it just at 10:59:30 before they switched over to the lunch menu. Saved us a few bucks there! The fare was not as good as yesterday’s in Hung Hom but the tea was nice and smooth. Luckily I finished all my food before I drank the tea because I felt a complaining stomach almost immediately after we left the restaurant.

I felt really bad about not getting dinner last night so I bought a bottle of Moet for 阿叔, grabbed a bottle of Jacob’s Creek and brought everything back upstairs before going out again. We took the shuttle bus out to Tsuen Wan and MTR to Admiralty thinking we’d go do lunch with Sandra, but by the time we got there she was already eating at CWB with her co-worker so Tinlop and I just walked over to Wan Chai to look for some MJ sets. Seeing we’d be in the area, we went for a 2 hour sauna and massage retreat at 新瀛閣 before going back to buy a couple of MJ sets.

Later, we met up with 妙珠姨 and 旭珠姨 and Sandra for Vietnamese AYCE in Tsuen Wan. Food was okay, but service was horrible. At least it was cheap and I won the bill fight :D. Since the restaurant was so close to home, Tinlop and I got home really early (before 11pm) so we had some wine, chatted and then when he went to bed, I called Meishan and complained about Maurice for an hour. The wine must have done wonders because I was less upset than when I was telling Sandra on the MTR enroute to dinner.

梁生 SMS'd me while I was talking to Meishan and asked if I wanted to do breakfast. I was quite surprised at the offer! (3:30am)

No comments: