Feb.3 – 10:29am Toronto time
I was up around 8am as usual and started to do some packing since Tinlop wasn’t up yet. I didn’t think 梁生 would have made it up in time since he was at work until 4am the previous night, but at 9:30am he called and confirmed our breakfast date. Tinlop didn’t want to come so he left to meet up with his friend that just arrived in HK while I went to have breakfast.
Originally, we were going to go to Fairwood but since it was completely packed, we walked down the block to 椰林閣. Oh boy, the food wasn’t that great (actually it was quite crappy) but I enjoyed the company even though he looked half asleep!
After breakfast, 梁生 had to go home to rest up before his New Year’s Eve gathering at work so I left to go get more money exchanged at TST and attempted to meet up with Tinlop.
Little did I know that they were quite mee-moh-ing so I ended up walking up to Mongkok and did some shopping myself. Bored as hell since I was just 遊街-ing, I called up Emmi and agreed to shop with her since she was getting off early. Killing more time, I walked back down to TST after I had a stinky tofu and fried intestines before I took the MTR to CWB. Gotta love my stinky tofu! I was reluctant to try the fried intestines on the street but after seeing this dude wolf down like 5 skewers while I ordered my tofu, I decided to give it a try. OMG, it was soooo good!!!
Shopped a bit with Emmi and sat down to a 涼粉冰 before taking the MTR back to Tsuen Wan to have dinner with 阿叔、阿嬸 and Lynn. We went to a restaurant in Tuen Mun for 乳豬 but OMG they were so busy that the little sucker never made it to our table! I was so disappointed!
阿叔 agreed to chop alcohol for our countdown at home so we left, went home, waited for Tinlop to come home and chopped alcohol until 1am. We did our countdown over 2 bottles of red wine, very nice (and expensive) chocolate, cheese and tong shui, LOL. Well, and of course, TVB.
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment