Haha, I was sooo tired last night that I crashed right after calling David to wish him a happy retirement (which was still midnight). =p
Sunshine saw me up at 8am again (mind you I slept at 7:15am) so that I could catch my ride out to Hung Hom. For the first time since we landed, we went to have 茶餐廳 for breakfast. Since I was a starving monster, I ordered a large breakfast consisting toast, ham, eggs and vermicelli. The 米粉 was sooo good!!! Maybe I was just hungry…
The hair stylist was running late so 阿嬸, Tinlop and I went to walk around Wonderful World to kill time. I got myself a really cute hair style this time and I’m pretty impressed with the detail and attentiveness of the salon staff. At least 30 minutes were spent on just cutting my bangs alone.
We left via green bus toward Jordan (yay me, for remembering which bus to take) and walked up to Mong Kok for lunch at this hot and sour noodle house. Wow, the noodle was really good!!! I love hot and sour. I love noodles. So therefore, hot and sour noodles = win! After lunch, Tinlop still had room so he bought a 臭豆腐 but I was completely stuffed. We got bored of MK quickly, partly because of al the big six free walkers walking around like crabs and hoarding stores like locusts. So we left and went down to Times Square and while there, we saw 金燕玲 walk by us with sunglasses on. Sheesh, it wasn't sunny at all…
After Times, we went to 維園 to buy more 揮春 but they were 70% sold out and prices had gone up!! Unheard of! I worked my magic (aka lied and haggled) and managed to get some old prices and quickly left again because the crowd was just getting nasty. Before meeting up with Emmi for dinner, we went to McDonalds and I had a yummy red bean pie. It was pretty yummy indeed! Why don't we get to eat them here!?!
Met up with Emmi and caught up with stuff (ie gossiped, kaka) and had dinner at a tonkatsu place in CWB called とん吉 at the World Trade Centre. I was soooo sleepy that if Emmi didn’t do most of the talking, I would have fallen asleep in my food. I was so out of it that I even forgot to take a pic with her! Gotta admit though, the pork and oyster cutlets were very good! They were very crispy on the outside and nice and juicy inside. The wait for the restaurant was over an hour so good thing we weren't hungry and the food was good! Worth the wait for sure!
Met up with Emmi and caught up with stuff (ie gossiped, kaka) and had dinner at a tonkatsu place in CWB called とん吉 at the World Trade Centre. I was soooo sleepy that if Emmi didn’t do most of the talking, I would have fallen asleep in my food. I was so out of it that I even forgot to take a pic with her! Gotta admit though, the pork and oyster cutlets were very good! They were very crispy on the outside and nice and juicy inside. The wait for the restaurant was over an hour so good thing we weren't hungry and the food was good! Worth the wait for sure!
Emmi had 下場, so after dinner Tinlop and I were going to go for a massage, but decided against it since we were both so tired. We just ended up taking the MTR home since it was still early enough to catch the green mini bus from Tsuen Wan.


No comments:
Post a Comment