The plane was delayed as expected and landed at around 3ish. Not wanting to have 阿叔 and 阿嬸 come all the way out to pick us up, we decided to bus it to their place. After some brief food intake and wifi usage at the airport, we left for 叔’s and got there at about 6ish. They weren’t home yet so Lynn let us in. This time I was prepared and remembered their address correctly! No embarrassment like last time! Tinlop and I freshened up and stayed home for dinner before heading out to Victoria Park to walk my first ever CNY 花市! Apparently today was the first day and it was pretty packed by the time we got there at 9ish. It’s pretty much filled with booths of kiddos selling toys and plushies; flower merchants selling orchids and all sorts of 年花 and a fair share of food kiosks scattered about. I got some 燒買 to munch on and had a sugar cane juice while Tinlop got fish balls and a warm Vitasoy.I was so tired from the lack of real sleep that I fell asleep standing up on the MTR! LOL! We ran into a TVB kelefe on the subway (and for the life of me, don't know and can't find his name). Since we missed our last green bus at Tsuen Wan at 12:40am, we decided to walk up a block and took one of the red buses home. Of course we flew home in no time. (2:15am)


No comments:
Post a Comment