I have so much to catch up on blog wise...sigh... not to mention I still have the journaling left to do for my last 2 scrapbook pages of my 2008 HK trip (gotta remind 細V about that 序). One blogger took 2 years to finally finish her 114-page book of her 2008 JP trip and I can't even get 39 pages done. Talk about procrastination. Sheesh.
文生's been having a lot of late nights at work this week (earliest he came home was 10:30pm) so while waiting for him for dinner tonight (he's still not home yet), I decided to make ice cream. So random eh? Well, I did want to make earl grey ice cream a few days ago. Not wanting to waste any of my loose leaf earl grey in case I screwed up (I haven't made ice cream in years), I decided to make jasmine flavoured ice cream. The mixture is cooling right now as I type so I'll just have to haul my arse downstairs to bring up the ice cream maker. It smells really good, but knowing what's in it makes me kinda sick. 1 cup milk, 2 cups heavy cream, 10 tablespoons of sugar, 6 egg yolks. That, translates to lots of fat, muchos cholesterol and too many calories. Eeek!
While stirring my mixture vigorously (as the recipe instructed), I remembered the ice cream 細V, 文生 and I had in Taiwan. Now I wanna add 當歸 to the list of flavours to make!
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


1 comment:
I really want to try the Milk Tea ice cream when you do make it.
Post a Comment