
Jul.25.10 - 4:52p
I am now on the plane enroute Calgary and guess where I'm sitting?? J class of course! Yes, that means I'm in executive first again!! Kwaakakkakka! Although the J Tour of Tokyo had to be cut short, I must say I'm not really disappointed to go home a day earlier. The weather is so hot and humid there that you really don't want to do anything but stay indoors. Anyhoo, we're going home baby! and in J class!!
This morning, I woke up at about 7:45a but stayed in bed until about 8:30a when I got up and started packing my stuff away. Tinlop and I wanted to grab some breakfast before heading to the airport so we went to Isetan again to see if we can grab something quick to bring to the airport. After some sampling again (haha, I like sampling) we decided to go to Family Mart for easy eats. I bought my first onigiri of this trip and ate it on the limousine bus ride to the airport. Taking the 11:40a bus, we arrived at the airport at 1:00p and shopped for a bit. Oh my, the airport is more like a mall than anything! 5 levels of shopping even before you get into the gates! I ended up buying some mochi that mui and I had in Kyoto, kanimiso for 文生 and some okashi for the office. Somehow, I don't really feel like buying anything for myself? Sigh...
I just ordered the in flight kaiseki dinner. Tinlop's been talking about it ever since he went to Tokyo with Cindy last year. Haahahah, I certainly do not believe it would even compare to the one we had last night but it'd be interesting to see what AC's interpretation of it is. (5:07p)
Jul.25.10 - 7:37p
Wow, I'm really sleepy....probably thanks to the Gravol I had to take. Funny how the air seem to be very turbulent today! The kaiseki dinner was actually very impressive! For an on flight meal, it's actually not bad at all! Too bad I couldn't finish all of it. With the 5 item appetizers I was getting pretty full already and was kinda glad they started clearing away the dishes when suddenly one of the FA's brought over another tray full of food! waaaahhh, I was getting nauseated from the turbulence and the smell of the beef actually made me kinda sick. So I had to take a Gravol just to be safe so now I'm super sleepy! I thought I'd finish the episode of 搜下留情 and take a nap and the FA brought over more food! aiya! The beef from the kaiseki was surprisingly tender and not at all dry. Cooked to a medium, it was definitely palettable. It's just too bad I only had room for one piece. I already skipped the cheese with crackers and the chocolate lava cake with ice cream so I think I'll have my fresh fruit bowl and then take a nappy. :) (7:45p)
Jul.25.10 - 12:03p Toronto time (Jul.26.10 - 1:03a Tokyo time)
I can see why one (the one in question is of course, me) can be so spoiled in first class. As soon as I dropped the seat down to its horizontal sleeping position, I passed out immediately and slept for 5 hours! How nice! I woke up about 40 minutes ago and seeing the FA's have started serving breakfast, decided to wake up and eat. Otherwise I would have just fallen asleep again! kekeke~ Having food means we're almost at our destination of Calgary. Breakfast was congee with an assortment of Japanese cold dishes, fruit, yogurt and a really nice flaky croissant. I actually finished everything except the two slices of grapefruit. Now I feel like a pig and want to nap again, hahahaha~~ Looks like we're going to land soon because the flight in charge just made an announcement. So much for napping... (12:10p)
後記: Of course the flight from Calgary back to Toronto was uneventful... and that concludes my Tokyo trip 2010!
I am now on the plane enroute Calgary and guess where I'm sitting?? J class of course! Yes, that means I'm in executive first again!! Kwaakakkakka! Although the J Tour of Tokyo had to be cut short, I must say I'm not really disappointed to go home a day earlier. The weather is so hot and humid there that you really don't want to do anything but stay indoors. Anyhoo, we're going home baby! and in J class!!
This morning, I woke up at about 7:45a but stayed in bed until about 8:30a when I got up and started packing my stuff away. Tinlop and I wanted to grab some breakfast before heading to the airport so we went to Isetan again to see if we can grab something quick to bring to the airport. After some sampling again (haha, I like sampling) we decided to go to Family Mart for easy eats. I bought my first onigiri of this trip and ate it on the limousine bus ride to the airport. Taking the 11:40a bus, we arrived at the airport at 1:00p and shopped for a bit. Oh my, the airport is more like a mall than anything! 5 levels of shopping even before you get into the gates! I ended up buying some mochi that mui and I had in Kyoto, kanimiso for 文生 and some okashi for the office. Somehow, I don't really feel like buying anything for myself? Sigh...
I just ordered the in flight kaiseki dinner. Tinlop's been talking about it ever since he went to Tokyo with Cindy last year. Haahahah, I certainly do not believe it would even compare to the one we had last night but it'd be interesting to see what AC's interpretation of it is. (5:07p)
Jul.25.10 - 7:37p
Wow, I'm really sleepy....probably thanks to the Gravol I had to take. Funny how the air seem to be very turbulent today! The kaiseki dinner was actually very impressive! For an on flight meal, it's actually not bad at all! Too bad I couldn't finish all of it. With the 5 item appetizers I was getting pretty full already and was kinda glad they started clearing away the dishes when suddenly one of the FA's brought over another tray full of food! waaaahhh, I was getting nauseated from the turbulence and the smell of the beef actually made me kinda sick. So I had to take a Gravol just to be safe so now I'm super sleepy! I thought I'd finish the episode of 搜下留情 and take a nap and the FA brought over more food! aiya! The beef from the kaiseki was surprisingly tender and not at all dry. Cooked to a medium, it was definitely palettable. It's just too bad I only had room for one piece. I already skipped the cheese with crackers and the chocolate lava cake with ice cream so I think I'll have my fresh fruit bowl and then take a nappy. :) (7:45p)
Jul.25.10 - 12:03p Toronto time (Jul.26.10 - 1:03a Tokyo time)
I can see why one (the one in question is of course, me) can be so spoiled in first class. As soon as I dropped the seat down to its horizontal sleeping position, I passed out immediately and slept for 5 hours! How nice! I woke up about 40 minutes ago and seeing the FA's have started serving breakfast, decided to wake up and eat. Otherwise I would have just fallen asleep again! kekeke~ Having food means we're almost at our destination of Calgary. Breakfast was congee with an assortment of Japanese cold dishes, fruit, yogurt and a really nice flaky croissant. I actually finished everything except the two slices of grapefruit. Now I feel like a pig and want to nap again, hahahaha~~ Looks like we're going to land soon because the flight in charge just made an announcement. So much for napping... (12:10p)
後記: Of course the flight from Calgary back to Toronto was uneventful... and that concludes my Tokyo trip 2010!


No comments:
Post a Comment