What a great way to celebrate a birthday....by making the birthday girl make her own cake, LOL~! Nah, we weren't that mean. Last Saturday we celebrated 細 V's big three oh and before we went out to dinner, 可可, 細 V and I hung out at my place and we made chocolate cupcakes and black sesame macarons! I gotta say, after 3 failed attempts, my hopes were pretty high for them hopeful macarights. Watching for the feet was soooo nerve-wracking!! When they formed, I was jumping up and down for joy, LOL! They actually
look decent this time! Hoot!
After dinner, we went to 可可's place to decorate the 5 dozen cupcakes that we made and attempted marshmallow fondant for the first time. Surprisingly enough, it tastes okay~
1 comment:
Such a cute scrapbook page. Love it. :) Thanks for letting us "play" in your kitchen bor.
Post a Comment