Wednesday, June 9, 2010

食米唔知價之麥記 Hash Brown 篇

This morning I had to trek all the way to Scarborough in rush hour traffic and by the time I left Midland/Finch to head to work, my stomach started hurting because I was so hungry. Since I haven't had hash browns in so long, I thought I'd pick one up at McD's on my way back to the office. McD's is having their $1 any size drink again this summer so I thought perfect, I can grab a Coke too (yep, my morning coffee). Walked into the McD's at 7 and Valleymede and ordered my hash brown and medium Coke (what the hell, it's still a dollar; turned out it was still super sweet even with all that ice they put in there). Total came to $2.61 which I gladly paid. Then I did a double take. The hash brown is $1.49?!?!?! Since when?? The last I checked, they were $0.89!!

Tells you how long I haven't had McD's...

No comments: