Everything worked out wonderfully as we made a short cross-border shopping trip Sunday, had some junk food at Denny's and headed back to Fallsview just in time for the start of the concert. I must reiterate that casino concerts are pathetic, but we enjoyed ourselves nonetheless. We checked in to the Hilton right after (muahahahaha, the hotel was just across the street!!) and soaked in the jacuzzi bath, threw on a couple of facial masks and had a bit of long needed relaxation. Yaaaay, jacuzzi! I tried taking some night pics of the falls, but the damn windows were so dirty and after about 3 shots, they turned off the lights at the falls!! POOPIE!
The hotel package included a buffet breakfast for two in the morning so 文生 and I had some made-to-order omelettes, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, waffles, french toast and fresh fruit before checking out and wandered the falls area for the afternoon. Unfortunate for the tourist industry but great for us, Niagara Falls was pretty dead on the Monday afternoon. After being all touristy and snapping up a few photographs of the forever running faucet, we walked over to Clifton Hills and had a Coke float! Well, 文生 had it, I looked at it in disgust, LOL! Dinner time rolled around so we walked all the way back to Fallsview and had dinner at Brasa, an all-you-can-eat Brazilian steakhouse. Good thing the hotel package covered us for $40, which helped a little. I wouldn't pay full price of $46.95 per person just because I'm not much of a meat eater anymore. I ended up having 3 rounds of roasted pineapple though! Mmmm, it was so juicy!!
Mui and Ronna was watching the Monday concert and we decided to wait for them and drive them home, so 文生 and I hung out at the casino for 2 hours putting in $5 at an electronic roulette machine and left 2 hours later with the same $5 and free parking for the trip. Free parking = WIN!
Today, I was singing happy birthday at 文生 all day while shopping for 太上文太's birthday present (ya, go figure). We ended up having dinner at Moxie's at Yorkdale. Kekeke, the server brought out the chocolate mousse, lit the candle and realized 文生 went to the washroom! I felt so bad for her as she waited around thinking he was going to come back soon, but yah, 文生 had to 爆石...
Happy Birthday 文生!!



No comments:
Post a Comment