OMG, all I've been wanting to do lately (besides eat and drink wine, LOL) is bake! I can't believe it! It's as if I need to make up for all those years I've missed out on baking. Bad thing is: I'm not a sweets person so I need to unload my baked goods one way or another. So far, I've been succeeding with dropping all my macarons (yes, that's all I've done lately) to my cousins who are going to start hating me and blaming me if they get fat :P
I want to use those mini cupcake pans that Meishan got me to bake mini cupcakes and make a tiramisu cake for my boss for his birthday next week. FUN FUN FUN!!! Not to mention I'm going to give Italian meringue a try for my next batch of macarons. Good thing a bake buddy suggested buying pure egg whites since I just finished the 11 egg yolks from the last batch of macs. *facepalm Talk about cholesterol overload.
Baking is much more fun in groups though. I honestly need a bake buddy as Meishan once again gave up on making macs! poo~~
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment