Friday, September 7, 2012

Thing Just Can't Get Any Worse

Or can it?

Here's night two again of every other hour waking, but tonight we have a twist!  Okay not really, an old habit if you may.  CLM woke up at 3:50am and refused to go back to sleep.  Hardly anything new.  So after two brutally tiring hours of trying to keep him entertained (ie not crying), he's finally dosing off.  I'm completely lost.  I thought things were going to get better.  Seven and a half months later, CLM's sleep habits have still not gotten anywhere.  He's had all of only 5 or 6 nights in which he slept longer than 4 hours and I've only benefitted from two of those nights.  Meaning I've slept no longer than 4 hours on any given night in the past 7.5 months (save and except those 2 nights).

It doesn't help at all when my back is killing me once again and all CLM wants to do is NOT sleep! Sigh.

I suppose things CAN get worse from here, with my luck he could start waking up every hour...

UPDATE: So it can...CLM woke up 10 minutes later, 6:10am, then "napped" until 6:40am, then up until 11am...

No comments: