Sunday, July 1, 2012

Twenty Twelve is Half Gone

This is it!  Week 26 is officially done.  Meaning 2012 is half over.  Where did the time go?  Good news is I'm still caught up with P365 despite lacking interesting photos to scrap (then again, CLM is interesting enough to dominate my pages).  On the contrary, my HK October 2011 is still stuck on day 2 :( poo.  Gotta get on it!

Photobucket
Yet another CLM dominated page.  Life as a mom is not too interesting for me is it?

So a heat wave hit us this week, bringing us HK-like summer temperatures.  Other than trying to stay cool, I pretty much had another uneventful week.  Wait, there was poor Curtasee's hospital visit and Sofia's BBQ yesterday.  Okay fine, not too uneventful.  LOL~

Yes, I'm still very Starbucks-hooked.  For the record, I just O-嘴'd at the fact that there are people who buy Starbucks gift cards (no monetary value on it) on ebay.  Four bucks a piece, plus shipping.  O-M-G.  Now I know why my local sbux ran out of the limited edition Canada Day gift cards so easily.  Maybe I should give this a shot and try and sell a few myself ;)  Sheesh.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Canada!

No comments: