Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Partays 2012

Happy Birthday to me!!

Happy six months to Curtasee!!

Happy married life to Faye and Danny!!

What a whirlwind of events this weekend!  Well, at least for the last few days.  CLM turned six months on Saturday, which happened to be Faye's big day!  At her expense (hor hor hor), we threw Curtasee a big six-month birthday bash.  LOL, open bar and everything!  It was a super long day, since I went from Friday morning at 9am all the way until Saturday night (Sunday morning) after 1am without sleep!  So over 40 hours straight!  Well, for me it was really difficult, especially because I've been so sleep deprived for the last six months!  and I had to drive...it was bad (I dozed off numerous times driving home from the ceremony and almost rear-ended 文生).  Horrible!  I had a great time though.  Food was great, company was better.  So happy for Faye and Danny!  Better yet, Sandra came back to TO to attend the wedding!  I miss her so much!

LOL, the bride is MIA...
Family pic!
See?  Open bar!
Good thing Sunday was sleep catch up day...got a few hours in, whew!

Photobucket
Caught up still!!  Yatta!
Then today!  My birthday!  First, I had to take Curtasee to the pediatrician for his six month check up.  Weighed in at 17lbs 11ozs, back to 50th percentile.  Got jabbed twice and didn't even lift a brow.  Impressed the doctor BIG TIME!  I'm so proud!  Then Tinlop invited Cindy, Meishan and Karen up to my place for dinner.  OMG, too much food!  Kumamoto oysters, uni, cake, macarons, sushi, fruit trays... I feel loved!  Had some wine, great food, great company... can't ask for anything else!

Then I had a 細V moment
Poor Curtasee was so tired, LOL didn't get to sleep until close to midnight.  I should have gone to bed then, but decided to stay up and blog.  I know I'd regret it tomorrow... 3:30am...off to bed now!

No comments: