
Oct. 5 - 4:17a home
Yup, it's 4am! Of course I'm still up blogging, lol.
Woke up at 6:30a this morning and couldn't fall back asleep so I laid in bed for a bit before getting up to get ready to leave with 阿叔 at 9:00a -ish for Jordan. Had a quick breakfast with 阿嬸 at a 茶餐廳 before meeting with Tinlop and Meishan in TST.
10:00a rolls along and we all met up at the currency exchange to get some moola. The CAD exchange rate was pretty sad so I ended up using my USD instead. Good thing I brought along both currencies! Tinlop's 二嬸 took us to a few travel agencies to see if we could fit a short trip in to Korea or Singapore but nothing was in our budget or time restraints. Meishan called up her aunt the night before to meet for dimsum at 11:30a so we headed over to Cheung Sha Wan for some really crappy dimsum. No really, it was really crappy. Did I mention it was crappy? We quickly ate the bare minimum and left for MK to have street food and noodles instead. Of course, I had to have my share of 炸大腸 so Meishan and I devoured one skewer each. I didn't want to spoil lunch, so I opted to stop there while Meishan happily chowed down some stinky tofu. LOL~ Since having the 傷心酸辣粉 back in January, I knew I had to go back for some more so that's where we ended up for "lunch".
After lunch, which was already our fourth meal so far, we shopped around in MK for a bit and bought shirts for Mr. Man. Meishan even picked out a new pair of glasses. We needed a pee break so we stopped over at a McD's and there I was hoping to get my red bean pie again only to find out it was seasonal!! I opted to try the sweet potato pie, which was yum too but not as good as the red bean lor! If I didn't lose count, that would have been "meal" number 5 (and it was only 3:00p).
We proceeded up to Fa Yuen Street to buy some more stuffs and that's when Tinlop had some fresh egg tarts. I called up Emmi to see if she had time to meet up before dinner but she didn't want to come over to the Kowloon side so at around 7:00p Meishan, Tinlop and I hung out at Fairwood in TST to rest up and wait for our 8:30p dinner seating at 鴻星 to have 大閘蟹 with 妙珠姨, 旭珠姨 and 達文叔. OMG, dinner was from 8:30p to 11:30p! Freakin hell. Service was extremely lacking and food wasn't even cooked right. It was pathetic. Sigh...
After dinner, Tinlop was tired so he went home while Meishan and I walked down to the pier to check out the Avenue of Stars. I was hoping the lights would be still on but much to my dismay, they were turned off as soon as we got to the pier. We trekked all the way to TST East and noticed a live band was playing at one of the bars so we decided to sit in and watched a bunch of 中/老坑's dance until 2:00a. I must say, they were good!
By this time, buses and MTR were non-existent so we walked back up to Jordan to take a roller coaster of a mini bus back home to 深井 which only of course took about 20 minutes. I just showered and Meishan wouldn 't sleep until I do. So now I do. Tired. (4:30a)
Yup, it's 4am! Of course I'm still up blogging, lol.
Woke up at 6:30a this morning and couldn't fall back asleep so I laid in bed for a bit before getting up to get ready to leave with 阿叔 at 9:00a -ish for Jordan. Had a quick breakfast with 阿嬸 at a 茶餐廳 before meeting with Tinlop and Meishan in TST.
10:00a rolls along and we all met up at the currency exchange to get some moola. The CAD exchange rate was pretty sad so I ended up using my USD instead. Good thing I brought along both currencies! Tinlop's 二嬸 took us to a few travel agencies to see if we could fit a short trip in to Korea or Singapore but nothing was in our budget or time restraints. Meishan called up her aunt the night before to meet for dimsum at 11:30a so we headed over to Cheung Sha Wan for some really crappy dimsum. No really, it was really crappy. Did I mention it was crappy? We quickly ate the bare minimum and left for MK to have street food and noodles instead. Of course, I had to have my share of 炸大腸 so Meishan and I devoured one skewer each. I didn't want to spoil lunch, so I opted to stop there while Meishan happily chowed down some stinky tofu. LOL~ Since having the 傷心酸辣粉 back in January, I knew I had to go back for some more so that's where we ended up for "lunch".
After lunch, which was already our fourth meal so far, we shopped around in MK for a bit and bought shirts for Mr. Man. Meishan even picked out a new pair of glasses. We needed a pee break so we stopped over at a McD's and there I was hoping to get my red bean pie again only to find out it was seasonal!! I opted to try the sweet potato pie, which was yum too but not as good as the red bean lor! If I didn't lose count, that would have been "meal" number 5 (and it was only 3:00p).
We proceeded up to Fa Yuen Street to buy some more stuffs and that's when Tinlop had some fresh egg tarts. I called up Emmi to see if she had time to meet up before dinner but she didn't want to come over to the Kowloon side so at around 7:00p Meishan, Tinlop and I hung out at Fairwood in TST to rest up and wait for our 8:30p dinner seating at 鴻星 to have 大閘蟹 with 妙珠姨, 旭珠姨 and 達文叔. OMG, dinner was from 8:30p to 11:30p! Freakin hell. Service was extremely lacking and food wasn't even cooked right. It was pathetic. Sigh...
After dinner, Tinlop was tired so he went home while Meishan and I walked down to the pier to check out the Avenue of Stars. I was hoping the lights would be still on but much to my dismay, they were turned off as soon as we got to the pier. We trekked all the way to TST East and noticed a live band was playing at one of the bars so we decided to sit in and watched a bunch of 中/老坑's dance until 2:00a. I must say, they were good!
By this time, buses and MTR were non-existent so we walked back up to Jordan to take a roller coaster of a mini bus back home to 深井 which only of course took about 20 minutes. I just showered and Meishan wouldn 't sleep until I do. So now I do. Tired. (4:30a)


No comments:
Post a Comment