Due to lack of energy recently, I haven't really done much on this blog. Since it's that time of the year again, I thought I'd add a couple of photos just to remind myself of what happened recently when I need to remember it this time next year.
I guess the partays started last Friday with Faye's (not counting Cindy's red velvet cupcake birthday bake date 3 weeks ago). We went to a Thai restaurant downtown and I really liked the tom yum goong soup! Over dinner, the men (Danny and 文生) yapped about cars as Meishan, Faye and I talked about plans for Faye's big day next year.
Then Sunday was 可可's baby shower/birthday lunch at Oliver Bonacini Cafe followed by 波波茶 at Green Grotto. Had smoked meat sandwiches and fries with 文生 while Gootoe, 細V, 可可 (and 林B I suppose) and Ka had the Summerlicious menu.
Last night, Tinlop and Cindy took me out for dinner and I decided to try out the vegetarian sushi place that 可可 recently raved about on her blog. Not bad for vegetarian! Now I know what to make when I'm out of ideas while making my maki's at home. Presentation and service was definitely worth mentioning albeit a little on the pricey side.
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment