I'm melting in this 37C plus humidex 47C heat!! I found myself short of breath just walking from the No Frills parking lot into the store! Eek!
People who know me well know I'm very 師奶 when it comes to grocery shopping. The greatest thing (next to sliced bread) is the MBNA Smart Cash credit card that 細V discovered, giving me a whopping 3% (non-tiered!!) cash back on groceries and gas. I've been loving that card for the last two years and use it every chance I get. So today, I was at No Frills, lined up and ready to pay for my $5.31 package of extra lean ground beef, and thought: "hmm, it's kind of embarrassing to 碌卡 for five bucks." Mind you, I've done it this week for under $5. Then the guy in front of me proceeded to pay for his purchase with his credit card:
$2.94
I LOL'd.
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago


1 comment:
I might have 碌卡 for < $1..
Post a Comment