Monday, March 8, 2010

Recent Addition and a Busy Weekend!

I must show off my recent additions to my inventory and I must say, I am quite excited to welcome them home:

Peter Lehmann 2006 The Futures Shiraz, Australia; Inniskillin 2007 Cabernet Franc, Canada; Zenato 2006 Ripassa, Italy - yum yum yum

My eventful weekend started off on Friday with an emergency Taro's Fish rendezvous, alongside my version of the $35 shrimp cocktail ($54 version shown below, LOL). On Saturday morning, 文生 and I went backsplash hunting at Keele and Lawrence and then wine hunting at Markham and Steeles. Sunday started bright and early with Karen at the new condo to do paint chip and backsplash matching, lunch with 公公 and 婆婆 at Congee Queen, rice cooker hunting at 123719287 different places for 太上文太, paint purchasing at Rona Lansing, paint drop off at new condo. Tomorrow, back to tile place to drop 4 digits, deliver tiles to new condo and get to work by 11am. Busy!!

My version of the Octagon $35 Shrimp Cocktail up close and personal - massive 6/8 size shrimp at only $10.95!

No comments: