I've been meaning to blog about Guu Izakaya since the first time I went on Valentine's Day. Of course, I wanted to post some pics so I thought I'd wait...sigh...now I'm too lazy to post them. LOL! I must say, I really like Guu!! Liked it so much after the first visit, that I went back 3 times since! Over the span of 5 weeks, I've been there 4 times...yep, I was impressed all right! Really like the salmon natto zukke, tako wasabi, grilled saba. Honourable mentions: everything else!
Wait times:
Feb. 14 - arrived after 9:00pm, about half hour wait (Valentine's Day)
Feb. 21 - arrived at 9:05pm, seated after 11 minutes (had a grouchy day)
Mar. 14 - arrived at 6:00pm, one hour wait (Tinlop's birthday)
Mar. 20 - arrived at 5:15pm, OMG, 1.5 hour wait!! (細V and Gootoe's zap zap day, lol)
I have to remember the recipe for the Bamboo drink:
Over ice in a tall glass, add 1oz Chilean white wine, 0.5oz McGuinness Melon liqueur, 2oz lychee juice, top with PC club soda! Yum!
#123 Stairway to Mountain
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment