Thursday, January 28, 2010

WHAT?!? No Pics of the Oysters?!?

As my life slowly but surely gets back to normal after the last few hectic weeks, I finally decided to post my photos for the 9th Annual Oyster Sushi Party that happened on January 1st (but felt like decades ago). Hey, not even a month late, so heh heh heh, I'm not that bad =D. Little did I know, I didn't take any photos of the star of the show: THE OYSTERS!!! Arrrrgggghhhh! How can that be?!?

What happened to the 主角?

Likely the last party hosted at my condo here, I must say we had lots-o-fun! 可可 and her 老公大人 brought over their Wii so we Mario'd all night. Not to mention a bit of Bang! here and there and I gotta lol at the lineup for the massage chair! Sushi was fresh, oysters were slurpy, lasagna was yummy and best of all, no scorched unagi this year!

Thanks to all that showed up and so sorry for all that missed it!!

1 comment:

sp said...

don't worry, I am pretty sure I have pictures of the oysters. I just haven't get around to process them. (in fact, I have been REALLY lazy and haven't touch a single picture since the new year.)